Interested in something fun and local this holiday season? You need to take the family to the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum's NEW Christmas at the Station event in Downtown Calera, Alabama! Bring your family and friends to celebrate the holiday season together amidst hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights blanketing the trains, Museum buildings and grounds.
Your Christmas Experience ticket includes a ride on the Calera & Shelby train, a ride on the Shelby & Southern train, access to the Merry Maze of Lights, and the ability to safely take your annual family photos with Santa Claus!
Enjoy an evening of family games and activities, drink some hot chocolate, visit a food truck, and be sure to write (and deliver!) your letter of Christmas wishes to jolly old St. Nick!
It's a Classic Christmas experience for the whole family.
- Activities on the ground begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Ticket Office opens at 4:00 p.m.
- Christmas Experience tickets will be priced at $33 a piece and are all-inclusive of a C&S ride, S&S ride, family photo with Santa, and access to the Merry Maze of Lights.
- Additional activities will be available on the grounds.
- Enjoy snacks from onsite food trucks, sweets vendor and hot chocolate stand.
- C&S trains departing at 5:00, 6 :00, 7 :00 & 8 :00 p.m.
- S&S train rides run from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. with regular departures. Individual S&S tickets will be on sale for additional rides
- Seating will be limited and socially-distanced for our passengers' comfort and safety.
Click here for upcoming dates and ticket information.