Are you looking for a fun indoor activity to enjoy with your little ones through the cold winter months? Come sing, drum, dance and jam together in Music Together® class, an internationally recognized early childhood music program for families (parents, grandparents or caregivers) with children ages birth through 5 yrs. Classes are enrolling now for January 2020!
Try a FREE demo class! Mention "Macaroni Kid" email email@example.com or call/text to 205-370-4862
Based on the philosophy that children learn best through play, a Music Together® Class is:
• A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants and movement activities in a relaxed, fun-loving, playful, non-performance-oriented setting that builds upon children's natural love of music.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities and hands-on music experiences that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children while aiding cognitive and motor development.
• Infants, toddlers and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment, regardless of their own musical abilities. These music classes enhance the special bond between child and caregiver, while no special music talent or training is required to participate!
• A new song collection each semester, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.
• 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
In addition to classes, tuition includes a Music Together® current collection songbook, a CD and digital download featuring the current collection, plus online support and access to an online “Family Music Zone” for each registered family.
Classes are taught by Jenny Damman of All Together Music, a center licensed by Music Together® and offering classes at the St. Francis Music Academy in Indian Springs.
For more information, registration or to try a free demo class on Saturday, Jan. 11th at 10 am, **please mention Macaroni Kid** email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 205-370-4862. Or visit https://www.alltogethermusic.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/alltogethermusicbham/ for more info and online class registration.
Hope you can join us this January! 🎶😊
Disclosure: Thank you to All Together Music for sponsoring this article.
Get a FREE kid-friendly event calendar for families living from downtown B'ham and south to Alabaster full of festivals, fairs, activities, events and more! Sign up by clicking HERE!
Macaroni Kid South Birmingham is a free weekly e-newsletter and website focused on fun family events and things to do with kids in the South Birmingham region. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in downtown Birmingham, Mountain Brook, Homewood, Vestavia Hills, Hoover, Pelham, the Oak Mountain and 280 area, Helena and Alabaster.