Ramp up your Halloween party game this year by turning ordinary 7 Layer Taco Dip into a spooky and tasty Halloween dip that's ready in a flash and welcome at any Halloween event.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 14 ounce squeeze bottle sour cream, divided
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (optional)
- 15 ounce jar queso cheese dip
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 ounces sliced olives, drained
- Plastic spider
- Taco chips
- In a medium bowl, mix refried beans and half of the sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco seasoning mix, if desired. Spread bean mixture evenly in a shallow 9-inch serving dish.
- Carefully spread a jar of queso cheese dip over the bean mixture until the bean mixture is covered.
- Carefully spread salsa over queso cheese dip until cheese dip is covered.
- Carefully spread guacamole over salsa until salsa is covered.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese around the edges, then top cheese with diced tomatoes and olive slices.
- Squeeze the sour cream into a circular web shape over the guacamole. Run a knife through the sour cream at intervals to create a web shape as shown in the photo, then place a plastic spider in the center of the web.
- Serve Spooky Halloween 7 Layer Taco Dip with chips.
Like this article? Macaroni Kid South Birmingham is a free weekly e-newsletter and website focused on fun family events and things to do with kids in the South Birmingham region. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in downtown Birmingham, Mountain Brook, Homewood, Vestavia Hills, Hoover, Pelham, the Oak Mountain and 280 area, Helena and Alabaster.
Want to be the first to know about great local events for families? Subscribe here for FREE at https://sbirmingham.macaronikid.com/subscribe